Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Early Valentine's Day

Here is to wishing everyone a very happy Valentine's Day! I am posting this a day early in efforts to combat the certain misgivings of Friday the 13th. So far the day has been good, but even when I am unaware of the date (which is very often) I still have unforntunate things happen. I am NOT a superstitious person. But anyway, here is to a happy day and a happy tomorrow.

This picture is of the gifts made more my children's teachers for V-Day. Yes, I probably go overboard but they have wonderful teachers and at this early stage of their education, a bad teacher can have a huge effect on them liking or disliking school and they both have a LONG way to go.

Find someone you love, say thank you, and give them a hug. Wish a total stranger a happy day and see what happens.

3 comments:

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

Oh what beautiful baskets! I especially love the heart baskets with the "X"s in them. Thank you for putting me on your blog list. I put you on mine too.
Have a happy Valentine's Day tomorrow.
Nancy

Debbie said...

Nancy, thank you. The x's are a great decorative way to close inbeing x's. I thought they added to the Valentine theme.

Zlaty said...

You are very talented! I love your baskets!

Have a great weekend!

Zlaty