Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome fall...

Finally, a beautifully cool, yet sunny, fall day. I love this weather. It inspires my weaving, house cleaning and just about everything else. This is the season I live for, the transition from the hot muggy days of summer to the dreary, grey skied winter days. Although the snow does give me an excuse to act like a little kid again.

I have tons of weaving to do and this is the perfect day to get something done about it. The Endless Mts. Fiber Festival just about cleaned out my inventory and I have three shows coming up. My pattern books are adorning my living room floor as I spend endless evening hours picking out my next projects. See, I am addicted to buying patterns. There are so many creative minds out there that are willing to share their creativity with us. I must support their efforts! Now I just need to find the time to weave and guess that is my cue to stop babbling.

Enjoy the beauty of today!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Welcome to blogland Deb! Everything looks great and I totally enjoyed reading your blog...hugs!